Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Pattern Testing Completion

My feedback on the pattern I test knitted turned out to be 5 pages long in the word document I composed it in. I'm glad to be on the home stretch, all I've got left is to do the repeats of the final two rows until the leg portion of the sock is long enough. I actually got stressed out about this being my first ever test of another designer's pattern. I tweaked and added to my feedback today and posted it on the forum and sent it to the designer by email. All but my picture and the length of time it took - I neglected to time myself.

Pacing the testing of the sock as well as trying to keep up with he questions and comments of the knitters testing my pattern was really challenging. I am glad both are over. I need to go through the feedback I received on my pattern and make adjustments to it, then figure out how to post it for download on Ravelry.

Sleep. I need to go to bed and rest. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment